The right ingredients for a great career. Be a part of an award-winning team. Find out more about our current vacancies below.
We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals to be a part of our friendly team. Take on a role where you can use your strength and learn new skills.
You’ll be supporting the production team, using your strength and strengths to create nutritious food ingredients.
Salary - £23k a year with the opportunity to earn around £26k with overtime
You’d be working on weekly shift rotations. For example:
Week 1: 6am-2pm,
Week 2: 2pm-10pm
Week 3: 10pm-6am
• great attention to detail
• flexible approach to work in terms of task and timings
• willingness to learn new skills
• ability to take responsibility
• can work individually and as part of a team
• ability to problem solve
• reliable team-player and can also take initiative and work on own
• practical skills
• willingness to undertake manual work of a physical nature
• background in production
• experience within food manufacturing
• competence with Excel and other computer software
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Good pay, overtime, and bonus based on performance
• Company pension